Star Wars Goes Sexy


These pictures were taken by Shannon Cottrell at the Bordello club in LA, which was transformed into Mos Eisley Cantina for the night. I couldn't decide whether it was insanely cool or a little bit weird, what do you think? I'm leaning towards the former. Although where was the sexy Chewbacca?
I didn't want to OVERLOAD YOUR BRAIN WITH AWESOME so to check out the rest of the photos, go here. You might be interested to know that they also did a "Video Game Girls" burlesque show, which you can see here. I would love to see the performances which go with the costumes!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOLOL I had to call my boyfriend in here and see these. The storm trooper is the best. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Tara, I adore your blog and ALL your posts and think you should blog double the amount you do just to please me so I hope you won't be offended when I say that this is THE BEST POST YOU HAVE EVER BLOGGED, EVER AND COMPARED TO THIS ALL THE REST OF YOUR POSTS ARE AS ATTRACTIVE AS JABBA THE HUTT HIMSELF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!