Not just gin in a teacup...


I've never thought about collecting teacups until I read something on minteva's blog about storing jewellery in them. I decided to try it for myself with these two teacups and the 1940's saucer I got from an op shop in Fremantle.
It will probably make things a bit difficult to find, but it looks so sweet I don't really mind...
I got the cat picture at the Unwrapped Markets (which will be happening again in South Perth next month!), and I think it was made by Made Of Awesome. I got another really cute picture from them as well which will probably pop up in another blog post.
Having nice things around is cheering me up right now. I have had a really horrible week so far.

x

p.s I have a Formspring now! I'm not entirely sure how to use it but if you want to leave me a question, you can do so here: http://formspring.me/gininateacup
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, teacup storage! I've already got cake stands on my dressing table, I may have to pinch that idea.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes everything so much sweeter. hope your week improves!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Martini glasses to store my jewellery in. It's not as sweet as tea cups but it still looks good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!