All Of The Above Creative


First of all, sorry for the absence! I've been back at uni, and getting my home internet sorted (which it is now, thank god! Although my Google Reader is a little bit out of control). I have a lot to catch up on, but I wanted to share some photos from the All Of The Above Creative launch that I went to a couple of weeks ago.

All Of The Above Creative is a collective started by Emma Bergmeier and Hannah McGrath. It consists of supremely talented Perth people including stylists, photographers and makeup artists. Their website is full of gorgeous work so please go check it out! It was amazing to see it all displayed at the launch and made me excited to live in Perth where there actually ARE talented people (who aren't all leaving to Melbourne!). 

Me, Jessie from The Velvet Bow & Emma from Dropstitch and All Of The Above Creative (via the DISTRIKMODE Facebook page)

Me, Jessie and Emma (via Fickle Sense)
Me, L from Peanut Moonbeam Knickers and Jessie (via Fickle Sense)

L and I (via Fickle Sense)

I was wearing a Willow dress, Sportsgirl bag, black flats and my Lovisa animal rings.

I had such a fun night and hope to see lots more work by All Of The Above soon!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was super fun, you looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I really love your blog,
    very inspiring!
    I have starting blogging as well,please visit me:

    www.jewellerybijou.com

    thanks
    Dorota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara!

    Oh my it's weird who you find on the internet, it's Tamara from David Jones(the new trainee in young fashion...) haha. I remember your blog from ages ago and thought you looked familiar...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!