2012 In Outfits






Hey guys! I thought I'd share some of my favourite outfits from the past year. I think this year I really came into my own, style-wise. I embraced prints wholeheartedly, even if they were a little bit ridiculous (burger print jumper, anyone?). I also had the opportunity to put together a lot of op-shop based outfits for the Restyle challenge, which was a lot of fun and reminded me that op shops are actually a pretty great place to pick up some new outfits. 

I also tried to expand my vintage wardrobe and found some pretty awesome Etsy sellers - Bohemian Bisoux and my old favourite (but recently renamed) Exile Vintage were the source of many a purchase! I really hope I can keep building up my vintage collection because they really are my favourite clothes to wear. 

If you're interested, you can see more outfit recaps for 2010 and 2011. Thanks for indulging my love of clothes for yet another year!

{p.s very sorry for how quiet it's been around these parts lately! Working full time in retail over Christmas kicked my ass and I've had no time to post, though I do have a few special posts to go up before the year's over! Thanks for sticking with me x}
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. I have loved seeing your style evolve this year! I always look forward to your outfit posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my wedding dress from Bohemian Bisoux! Such a great shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!