What I Wore 24.7.08


This is me listening to the Wombats on my iPod and getting ultra-excited because I'm seeing them next Saturday at Splendour in the Grass!
  • Black top from Target

  • Vest from Valleygirl

  • Jeans from Cotton On

  • Earrings from Diva

  • Bracelet from Sydney (another present from my sister, lucky me!)


This is me practicing my dance to "Let's Dance to Joy Division"! Now I am boogeying off to get some lunch, get some trashy novels to read on my upcoming trip to Melbourne and Sydney, and to get my uni textbooks for the semester! I'm so excited, I'm such a geek when it comes to new textbooks!

x

QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!