21 today!



I am 21 today! 
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday & everyone who made my day so special.
These are a few of the things I was lucky enough to be given...
(And I should mention they're all taken on my brand new Canon 500D! Thanks mum & dad!)

This bracelet is from my grandparents. It's my great-great-grandmother's - from 1885! 1885! - which my grandma had restored for me. It really means a lot to me to have something with so much family history.

This is a choker & was a present from my aunty. Last year she gave me a vintage ball gown and the necklace goes with it. The stones are so beautiful!

This was part of an insanely awesome present from my four best friends. Along with this were a pair of earrings, a 'High Tea' cookbook, a really cool Sportsgirl beaded bag, and a kind of cut-out mobile (which I will try and remember to take a photo of once I hang it!). I love it & they picked out such perfect things for me, they are amazing!

Time for bed now, I have been rather spoiled today and am quite exhausted!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
11 Comments

11 comments:

  1. Such awesome gifts! You definitely deserve them. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 21st Tara! Major score on the pressies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squee! I made the blog! I'm glad you like it. How cute is that thing at the top that says you will do well in journalism?! Hope you had a lovely time being spoiled. Love, AM (not Gin Fancier any more. Got sick of being your stalker and a really bad blogger!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I hope you're enjoying your first day of official adulthood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy Birthday!!

    you have differently been spoilt:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! these gifts all look beautiful, that antique bracelet is amazing. I hope you had a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! that choker is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the birthday wishes! You are all fantastic & made me grin from ear to ear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!