Happy 90210 Day!


My boyfriend messaged me those exact words today. I thought, this date (9.02.10, for those in a different timezone who are thinking, "Huh?") only comes around once in a lifetime, so why not make the most of it by doing a little tribute piece to my guilty pleasure show? I hope you will accept and, maybe, support my indulgence just for this special (albeit ridiculous) day?
Best fashion moment ever - Brenda and Dylan as Bonnie and Clyde (this and picture above via The Spelling Bee).
So do the world a favour and go and watch some 90210! Sing along to the theme song! Da da da da daaa... da da da da DA daaa...
x
DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! Remember Donna Martin getting rid of her V-Card in college? GASP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to marry Luke Perry SO badly. What a spunk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!