Going Wild


One thing I'm loving lately is animal print. Not necessarily just your typical leopard, snakeskin or zebra print; I mean any animal, featured in some way, on a piece of clothing. Here are a few of my recent favourites...


1. Gallop With Glamour dress from Modcloth, $79.99
2. Standing Tall dress from Modcloth, $47.99
3. ArynK Silk Sparrow Dress from Nasty Gal, $118
4. Stallion Stampede top from Modcloth, $59.99
5. Lazy Oaf Crazy Cat Shirt from Nasty Gal, $58.00
6. Sleep With The Fishes vintage dress from The Ginger Fox, $59.00
7. Reindeer Raglan from Nasty Gal, $78
8. Happy Hootenanny skirt from Modcloth, $34.99
9. Sugarhill Boutique horse print culottes from ASOS, $30.17
10. I Love Ewe romper from Modcloth, $44.99
11. You And Meow top from Modcloth, $49.99

As for what's already in my wardrobe, I love my turtle print dress, my swallow print dress and my cat dress!

Do you have any favourite animal-themed pieces? Tell me!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. I have two cat print dresses and a cat print skirt and I want more! I have already been to a few of these links to see if I should get the item, thanks for the tips my dear.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love animal prints, but the only animal-related clothing I have is covered in owls. I pretty much have an "owl" piece of clothing in every kind. Perhaps it is time to branch out a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH no way!!! So cool to see my fishie dress made your shopping spread..cheers lovie xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!