Christmas Eve



It's Christmas Eve! For some reason, this year I'm overexcited about the holidays and am so looking forward to spending Christmas with my family. Even though I am exhausted from work and missing my boyfriend, who is in Melbourne until New Year's, I can't wait to have a couple of days to just relax and enjoy spending time with the people I love.

So until I get around to posting my Christmas outfits and other photos, I'll leave you with this photo of me and my sister. I don't know exactly when it was taken... maybe when I was about seven? We do not continue to wear matching dresses, you'll be pleased to know. But my mum made us these dresses and I remember being totally IN LOVE with mine. I adored anything super girly and poofy and princess-like (so, not much has changed!).

Merry Christmas, you guys! Thanks so much for reading my blog and all your love and support this year. Hopefully you'll all still be reading next year and still having a ball!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments
I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!