Fly Me To The Moon


Last night I caught up with my lovely friend Lisa and we decided to go to The Moon for dinner (after seeing that the Mexican place we really wanted to go to was completely packed. Boo!). After a delicious dinner of fries, aioli, and chicken and bacon pizza, we went for a walk through Northbridge and took some photos of Christmassy things.




This was an amazing Christmas tree made out of old bike parts and some cute handmade stars. They were actually made out of the Coles 'Down down, prices are down' hands - we thought that this was a much better use for them.



Good Enough To Eat dress from Modcloth // Target cropped cardigan // Valleygirl earrings (I think) // Gifted ring // Rubi clogs // Sportsgirl bag

Do you remember a while ago I showed you a little sneak peek of this amazing dress? Well, this is it in its entirety! It's definitely one of my all-time favourite dresses. It has a beautiful shape, I love the print (hamburgers and hot dogs and popcorn, oh my!), and it has pockets! I've been wearing it on a pretty much weekly basis. It reminds me of the scene in Grease where Danny sings "Sandy" at the drive-in movies and there's an ad for the candy bar playing behind him... with dancing hotdogs and icecreams!


And from these photos, you might be able to see that I got my nose pierced! My boyfriend's sister and one of her best friends were going, and I've always wanted to pierce my nose, so I decided to tag along with them. And to answer the inevitable question, yes, it was very VERY painful! I don't know if I'll keep it in for long, because I'm not sure it's really "me", but at least I got it done.

And then we saw camels! And a partridge in a pear tree!



There were many (many!) more photos, but I'll save them for another post, and just leave you with this quote that was outside the public library. I thought it was very sweet.


x
QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. That quote is the name of a Bing Crosby song from 1933!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvtqGBPb96E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!