Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


My hair is in a bit of a state at the moment. I had it cut a lot shorter than I wanted it, and have been trying to figure out what to do with it next. I'm torn between dying it a pretty, candy colour or going back to black with a Bettie Page fringe again.

Anyway, the point of all that is that I was looking at my PhotoBooth pictures and it showed a pretty good timeline of all the hair changes I've had in the last couple of years! What do you think?









At the moment, it's quite a nice shade of cherry red, which lends itself nicely to pairing with red lips, winged eyeliner and a general '20s vibe. I did try and take some pictures, but they were way too Myspace-y (even though, looking at these photos, my Myspace tolerance is quite high!). 

I really am leaning towards colour again - I forgot how much I loved the blue ends! What do you think? 

x

{In case you're interested, all of the haircuts except the second last picture are by the wonderful & charming Bee at Peggy Sues, and the second last picture is from when I reviewed Aveda Salon in Subiaco}

QuickEdit
Tara
7 Comments

7 comments:

  1. You have great taste in haircuts! I do love the dyed ends, especially in blue, but they all look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that second last picture. You look fab with a cropped fringe, Miss. But then again, all the styles look fab. Black with blue tips maybe? (just an idea- i wouldn't be brave enough haha! so i shall live through you)

    xx S

    Le Fanciulle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it in the first and third pics (in an "I'm jealous of your hair" kind of way). I just got mine cut a lot shorter than I wanted, too. I wanted a Ramona Flowers cut but because I'd shaved the one side of my hair last year we had to even it up before that can happen. Sigh. Hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh shorter bangs really show off your eyes and I'm all for colors! Blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do colour! If you change your mind, you just dye it back. It's just a little risk and they're usually worth taking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your short bangs & black 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, so many different ideas & opinions! Haha! Couldn't you guys just all agree on one hairstyle? ;)

    I really do like the coloured ends (and I remember especially LOVING the blue), so I'm hoping to get a combination of colours on the ends, if this is at all possible (any hairdressers, got an opinion?!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!