Winter Wishes


So it's well into winter here in Perth (despite some rather tasty 23ÂșC days lately), and my winter wardrobe is slowly coming along. It feels like I'm properly attired for winter for the first time I can remember; usually I go down the route of just chucking a cardigan on over summer dresses. However, there are still a few items that wouldn't go astray in my collection...

{Clockwise from top left}

Phew! Just a few cheeky purchases then... Well, not really. I went a little bit crazy buying vintage from some awesome pop-up stores this week, so I don't have quite enough dosh for everything! I have had my eye on the Hellraisers for a while though... And my birthday's coming up... I might have to hope & pray that my boyfriend/family/fairy godmother reads my blog and is feeling mighty generous around our anniversary/my birthday (both in the same month, lucky me!). 

x

QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the Hellraisers!! My fingers are crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! I also realised it's tax return time soon... maybe they'll appear sooner than I think! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!