LITTLE THINGS | 02.12.13


HELLO! So it's been a few months since I blogged last. To be totally honest, it was starting to feel more and more like a chore. Every blog post was sounding really forced and I needed a few months to get my inspiration back and actually enjoy writing again. And after catching up on all the wonderful blogs I follow, I think I have gotten that inspiration back now! So I'm making a few tentative updates and getting back into the swing of things. 

So... what's been happening since August (oh, man. It has been a while...)? Well, I turned 24, got a new job in Fremantle, got a new tattoo, started the application process for a Graduate Diploma of Education... and lots of other stuff but I'll just show you some photos. 


I did the Colour Run this year and it was awesome! In my birthday goals I said that I wanted to do a 5K but I didn't think I'd ACTUALLY do it. It was rad! // I did a story on ghost hunters a few months ago (ooooOOOOOOoooo) and interviewed a tour guide from the Fremantle Prison. It was certainly a very interesting story... // I got these flowers from my boyfriend's brother and sister-in-law for my birthday.

Hanging out with Penny the pup at Peggy Sues // Having a delicious breakfast at Miss Kitty's Saloon with Aidan (who is now officially a teacher!) // A paper crane my cousin made for me while she was down for my grandpa's 80th


At a pub in Fremantle on my birthday! I had a hi-beer-scus. It's a beer mixed with hibiscus syrup. It did not taste good // My new Larry David necklace! // Sometimes at work I get to eat glittery truffles // Speaking of work, this is our setup in the redesigned Fremantle Myer building!

My awesome new cat print dress (coming to an outfit post soon!) // A new zine by the very talented Karys McEwen // My friend's puppy having a nap on my legs

More posts to come this week lovelies! If you're still around after my hiatus, thank you very much!

QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! That cat dress is amazing - as are the glittery truffles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I know the feeling when you're 'forcing' blog posts - lovely to see what you've been up to :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!