If Vince Noir went to Splendour...


...I believe he would have boots a little something like this:

These were $30 from Target! I had began to despair that I would never find a pair of shoes suitable for a festival that is apparently known as 'Splendour in the Mud'. Not wanting to muddy up my beloved Cons (although I know that is kind of the point of having Converse, to dirty them up!...), I went on the search for the perfect gumboot. After discarding a pink polka dot, leopard print, skulls & roses and red and white floral pair, I was about to despair when I found these beauties!
Sorry for the lack of posts of late, but I have had to go back to uni this week and am about to go to Byron Bay and Melbourne for 10 days! Eee!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!