Splendour in Pictures


Sorry for an unforgivably long blogging absence! I have been at Splendour in the Grass (at Byron Bay) and in Melbourne for a week after that, with not much access to the internet. So, in lieu of any actual blog posts while I get over the delightful bout of gastro I got on the weekend, here are pictures!


Ahoy!


Meeting Patience from the Grates!


And my top three bands for the weekend (l-r): Yves Klein Blue, The Wombats, and Sigur Ros.


More photos & regular posts to come! Take care lovelies!

x

QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. your hair looks fantastic and patience!! i'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks i love your hair too! and i was so excited to meet patience, they were signing stuff outside the merchandise stall just after i bought a grates shirt which is SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!