Style Icons: Bloggers!


The style icon posts of mine are the ones that usually get the most hits. I was thinking of who to feature in the next one, when I thought, I have PLENTY of talented and stylish ladies on my reader who would be awesome to do a post on. So, I bring to you, some of my favourite bloggers and what I think makes their style so great.

Gala Darling from iCiNG- dressing as a cupcake should feel!

Nubby Twiglet from Nubby Twiglet- sticking to a certain colour scheme & pulling it off consistently

Lady Melbourne from Lady Melbourne - for oozing elegant glamour

Em from Lick My Cupcakes- for always looking "anime cute"

Keiko Lynn from Keiko Lynn - short skirts & structured tops & coloured tights
Jane from Sea of Shoes - amazing footwear & quirky statement pieces

Marie from Agent Lover - knee socks & vintage frocks

Obviously these aren't ALL my favourite bloggers, but they are the ones whose style has been inspiring me lately. What do you think of bloggers as "style icons"? Who's yours?
Part two coming soon!
x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. ooh, these girls' outfits are gorgeous! I'm surprised I haven't seen most of them >.<

    *checks them now*

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my favourite gala outfit everrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've picked all my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU BUTTERCUP! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't come across some of these bloggers yet, so thank you for introducing me to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really into the concept of "style icons" at all - I liked Susie Bubble's post about that the other day. I just like looking at lots of people's different styles because I'm a stickybeak!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!