Etsy Love: Indygrrrl


I'm sure most of you already know about the wonderful Indygrrrl, but I thought that I would feature my favourite pieces from her Etsy store!


This is my absolute favourite piece that I plan to buy once I get enough money! I would wear it to one of my early morning tutorials and look down at it every time I got hungry for breakfast. Yum yum. It is deliciously cute.

I would wear the tea party necklace with some knee socks, Mary Janes and a dress reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland. You know that this necklace would be perfect to wear to a picnic or perhaps to a little French cafe.

I think that the banana split necklace would be very cute to wear on a first date. I don't know why, but I think it would be good in a dinner-and-a-movie type situation.

This bracelet is twelve kinds of adorable. I would wear this on a lady date with some of my favourite lady bloggers. Maybe to a cupcake tasting or to a milkshake bar.

Fries earrings? HELLO AWESOME. Too good to wear to your local McDonald's, I would wear these to a 50's diner with a poodle skirt and a quiff in my hair. I think that these would AT LEAST get me a free play on the jukebox.

This is also one of my favourites. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was one of my favourite books as a kid, and the original movie is also high on my list! If I saw anyone wearing this I would pretty much beg them to marry me. It is awesome.

All of these plus more drool-inducing pieces can be found at Indygrrrl's Etsy store. I really hope you check it out, she seems spectacularly nice and makes pretty pieces as well, what more could you want?

x

QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. cuuuute!! and you have an award waiting for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing such a cute post. You are a peach ; )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i love love that first one!! Its so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Corrine & emily jane - I know! I just want to squeal with glee at the cuteness!
    a dreamer - Thanks beautiful! ♥
    Indy Grrrl - No problem! Thanks for making beautiful pieces for me to write about!
    Pretty Little Pictures - That's my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!