Sunday Songs


My computer has pretty much bitten the dust - the screen won't turn off negative colours - so I am stealing my sister's computer to give you Sunday Songs! This week is deliciously 50's and 60's flavoured so give it a spin! And as always, if you have any recommendations leave them in the comments...

Roy Orbison - Crying

Weezer - Buddy Holly

Kate Nash - Do-Wah-Doo

The Pipettes - Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me

Johnny O'Keefe - Shout (live)

The Beatles - Twist and Shout

The Ronettes - Be My Baby

x
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. the buddy holly video is one of my all-time favourite...along with spike jonze's other clips. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kate Nash - and Weezer has always been a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picks for today. I really like the Sunday Songs reoccurring post.

    A new and an old suggestion:
    Crying Blood- VV Brown
    Stay- Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs

    Have a fabulous Sunday!

    X

    http://thicksliceof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo, i love the beatles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Sunday song you might like (it has Miss Piggy, what's not to like?)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRdkRaKgIsY&feature=related

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!