Sunday Songs


First of all! Apologies for not blogging recently, but as well as computer problems I have had some personal stuff going on that makes me not really want to write. But! I couldn't miss two Sunday Songs in a row, so here are this week's choices...

The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud to Beg

Martha & The Vandellas - Love (Makes Me Do Foolish Things)

Tegan & Sara - Where Does The Good Go

The Smiths - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Bruce Springsteen - Fire

Ella Hooper & Dan Sultan - With A Little Help From My Friends

Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs - Stay (Just A Little Bit Longer) [thankyou X!]

Thanks for still reading!

x

p.s BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. Great choices!

    Hope things get better soon sweetheart, make sure you look after yourself properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you're back for Sunday Songs <3 I do hope your luck turns around.

    P.S. Super excited you liked my suggestion! And as always, great song choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the With a Little Help From My Friends cover
    so goood
    thanks for this!



    http://pieinmypants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome songs, as always! And I hope things get better for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!