Sunday Songs: Papa Lloyd Edition


So as you may have noticed, I have become a bit stuck on the Sunday Songs of late. I thought while I was in Bunbury, I would enlist the help of my dad, because he has quite excellent taste and, so, here are his choices!

David Bowie - Fashion

Basement Birds - Waiting For You (though it should be noted that this was not Papa Lloyd's first choice, he chose "Holly" but alas, there was no Youtube video for it)

Black Lace - Superman (the Psychoville edition - yes, that was part of the request)


Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks

Kate Miller-Heidke - Last Day On Earth

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb


The Rolling Stones - Respectable

And so ends the first guest edition of Sunday Songs!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!