Don't You Know Who I Am?


I very rarely post photoshoots on here but I fell in love with this 'Don't You Know Who I Am?' shoot that I've seen everywhere on tumblr for the past couple of days. It's a kind of quirky idea and the styling is really lovely. It's by Robert Tratchenberg and it was in the August 2011 issue of Tatler.










My favourites are the orange coat picture and Twiggy, of course (she's my all-time favourite model). This may sound sort of SCANDALOUS for someone with a fashion blog but I'm not into a lot of editorials, especially the designer collection round-ups that always seem a bit boring and contrived. It's usually just a pouty girl standing in front of a brick wall, as we all do when we're wearing $5000 Chanel dresses.

I hope a few more original photoshoots pop up! I don't mean to sound biased but some of the ones I really love are courtesy of Emma Bergmeier in X-press Fashion - you can check them out on Dropstitch. It makes me wish I was more of a talented stylist... but for now I'm happy being the assistant and just gawping at other people's good ideas.

And if you know of any more lovely photoshoots, hook me up!

x

{all photos via Fashion Gone Rogue}
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. The ones that get to me most are the so-called fashion shoots where you can't get a good look at the clothes! This one was great for so many reasons, but not least for that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!