What I Wore 01.07.11


Just a quick post tonight, as I am off to have dinner and see Bridesmaids in a bit. I caught up with the lovely Jessie today for a delicious pear cider at Tiger Tiger, and she kindly took some outfit photos for me.

Vintage dress//Cotton On cardigan//My Girl Gwendoline brooch//Black tights//Sportsgirl earrings//Mimi Loves Jimi brogues//Bluebird satchel 

I actually really loved this outfit, I felt very put together and it was perfect for catching up in the city, despite the torrential rain I was caught in on the way home. This brooch is one of my favourite things ever; not only is it adorable but it was made by one of my closest friends before she moved to Melbourne.

Well, time for me to eat some delicious Vietnamese fare and watch Kristen Wiig (one of my favourite actresses at the moment, I love her!). Have an excellent weekend and hopefully I will be back with more posts next week, I'm making an effort to take my camera out so we'll see how that goes!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. I swear you have a never-ending supply of adorable dresses! I love this one, and I love your shoes.

    P.S. I also love Kristen Wiig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I adore the brooch, I really wish I had more in my collection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!

    I love the shoes!
    XX Kimberley

    www.blondesuburbia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Peregrin - Thank you! I love it too, it's such a gorgeous colour in real life!
    Pink Penguin - I have STACKS of brooches that I hardly ever wear, but this one's my favourite! I think my friend still sells them online at www.mygirlgwendoline.com, if you're so inclined to find one!
    Kim - Thanks lovely! They're so comfortable, definitely one of my staple pairs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!