REVIEW | Vision Direct



A while ago Vision Direct contacted me about reviewing a pair of sunglasses. I narrowed it down to three styles and got sent the Rayban Clubmasters. I was a bit worried that they wouldn't really fit in with my style - I mean, they're called the Clubmasters, after all - but I shouldn't have been. They're fantastic! They'e a little bit more unusual than the Wayfarer style I would normally go for. 



I was really quite impressed with the service from Vision Direct. When my order was delayed I had the opportunity to pick a different pair of sunglasses that were in stock, or to get a refund, or to just wait it out. Since I wasn't actually paying for the sunglasses I felt it would be a bit cheeky to choose a different pair, and I waited it out. It took quite a bit longer than I expected but I was updated on the process every step of the way. I would say to order well in advance if you wanted a pair for a particular occasion, just to be on the safe side (although I guess that's true of all online shopping). 



This is my first pair of designer sunglasses and I'm terrified of scratching/losing/sitting on them, but I think my Clubmasters and I will be very happy together. Thanks Vision Direct! I'll definitely be checking them out when I decide to expand my rather weak sunglasses collection... I've got my eye on the incredible Miu Miu range and these Prada glasses.

{Ray Ban sunglasses generously provided by Vision Direct; all thoughts and opinions are my own}
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Good choice! I love that they are a little unusual, and Ray Bans are a staple, I always go back to mine. They are just genuinely well made. Love the orange arms, how cool is that!

    Shall have to check out VD.
    Hope your New Year has been great love.
    xx Jenelle

    http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunglasses! And I know what you mean - I've had a new pair of Alexander McQueens for over a month that I am still to worried to wear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!