What I Wore 26.9.08


Today again was freeeeezing but thankfully not raining like yesterday. I went into uni for my journalism lecture and was meant to meet up with a friend of mine but he decided to sleep in instead >:( but the day was rescued by some excellent new purchases!
This is my attempt to "dress up" my AA sweatshirt:

Sweatshirt: American Apparel//Skirt: Supre//Tights: ?//Shoes: Zu

Also, I have to confess that I have become a Gossip Girl convert. I tried to resist, but the allure of all these shiny-haired, fashionable people was too strong. I read the books ages ago and they are even trashier than the TV show! Here is one of my favourite Blair & Serena photos:

x
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!