English Breakfast


I thought that, since I don't have the time to blog as much as I used to, I would do one of these at least once a month so you could see what I've been up to. It will just be what I've listened to, what I've seen at the movies, what I've been doing - quite similar to Cupcakes and Mace's Hier Und Jezt (which I love). Anyway, on with it! Oh, and they are all named after different types of tea WHAT OF IT.

♥ Watching: Transformers 2 (think I'm a bit in love with Shia Labouf. And Megan Fox); Bruno (hilarious); How I Met Your Mother season 4, lots of action movies on Blu Ray.


♥ Listening to: Noah and the Whale, She & Him, Regina Spektor, David Bowie

♥ Blogs I'm loving: Tink in my Closet, Park & Cube, Flair to Remember





♥ Reading: Hey, Nietzsche! Leave them kids alone: The romantic movement, rock and roll, and the end of civilisation as we know it by Craig Schuftan (awesome!)

♥ Favourite picture:


♥ Purchased: Wheels & Dollbaby Beauty Queen pencil skirt, Rimmel "Sexy Curves" mascara, purple sparkly eyeshadow quad, lots of hairspray to maintain my new do!, liquid eyeliner.

♥ Lusting after: The new Johnny Depp movie, Public Enemies; Inglorious Basterds; Wheels & Dollbaby Wheels & Dollbaby Wheels & Dollbaby!; cute uni notebooks from Smiggle; these; pink sparkly eyeliner



♥ Loving: Living with Boy, watching entire series of TV while snuggled up under a blanket, my Totoro toy, my job & my work friends, having a PS3 in the house, cooking, ugg boots!

x

QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. woman after my own tastes! i also recently acquired a wheels&dollbaby pencil skirt, and got the same rimmel mascara. not that impressed with the mascara tho, how are you finding it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photography of the mirror is so insanely beautiful!! Gah, and I totally need to see Public Enemies and Inglorious Basterds. Hope you're well dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love She and Him ....Zooey is just so captivating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!