What I Wore 04.07.09


On Saturday night Boy took me out to dinner at Ciao Italia. YUM. If you live in Perth, why haven't you been already?! It is the yummiest Italian food I have ever eaten (and Italian is my favourite so I eat a lot of it). Plus they are massive servings, so we took the rest home & ate it for dinner tonight! I DIE (of deliciousness).
♥ Vintage dress (new! To me, anyway)
♥ Tights that I found while cleaning up my room
♥ Shoes from Zoom
♥ Earrings from Sportsgirl (new, you can't see it but they have little deer in the middle of the hoops)
♥ I also wore my blue Dotti coat because it is still coooold!
♥ Curly hair!

Print on the dress:


I love the colour of this dress, it's not a colour that I would usually go for but I love it. I can see it becoming a regular in my outfit photos...

So I had a pretty fantastic weekend, filled with yummy food, good wine & excellent company. Also on Friday I watched Ghost Town again & loved it even more than I did the first time! Very highly recommended! Ricky Gervais = ♥

Boy & I also went to Supernova so there will be photos from that to come!
How was your weekend?
x
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. That restaurant sounds AMAZING, if I ever hit up Perth, I know where I'll be dining! :) Love your outfit as always, Tara - you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely elegant dress!

    http://tinkinmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I am in Perth and had dinner at Viva Italian restaurant on Sat night (I LOVE italian :) I must check out Ciao Italia :) This dress reminds me of the song "Lady in Red" Gorgeous :) xx

    www.prettyyoungthing86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! love the dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!