And the nominees are...


"Did you hear the news?"

I am very excited to announce that Gin in a Teacup has been nominated for Best Fashion Blog in the 2threads Australian Fashion Awards! I am super stoked to be in the company of Super Kawaii Mama, Lady Melbourne, and Sea of Ghosts... some of my favourite blogs and biggest inspirations!



"That's awesome! But how do I vote?"



You can vote for me here, and I will soon have a banner on the blog as well!
Thank you so much 2threads and to everyone who nominated me, I am so happy!


x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. Oh, goodluck! I will go and give you a vote. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll make sure I give you a vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! It means a lot :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!