Where have you BEEN?




I thought that I was long overdue for a post - of any kind! This is what's been going on:

♥ I had five radio news stories to do last week, which I managed to do in two days. That meant finding interviews, doing the interviews, editing them, and writing the stories to go with them - IN TWO DAYS. That explains my kind of necessary absence from the internet!

♥ I've had a sinus infection and then a bacteria growing ON that infection - yum, I know, but it meant that I was pretty much useless for a week. I'm feeling much better now though.

♥ I've now officially finished uni, next year is my last year! I haven't re-enrolled yet because my stupid uni account isn't working, but one of my units is meant to be print production, which means producing the uni newspaper! Eep!

♥ I've lined up some work experience for the holidays - I haven't been able to get fully into it because of uni but it's something I'm really excited about and that I hope I can do a good job at! All the people seem really nice so far.

♥ I bought the 21 Day Wonder Diet book in preparation of summer - I will let you know how it goes! My friend at work is doing it as well so I will have no excuse for slacking!

♥ I go to Melbourne in less than a week! Ahhh! I am still collecting places to go so let me in on your secrets!

♥ I got an email from Emma at 2threads telling me about their upcoming fashion awards - I would be really happy if Gin in a Teacup got through the nomination stage to the voting stage! You can win some awesome prizes just for nominating a blog as well, so please help a blogger out!

Also, I have been the incredibly fortunate to get these two awards!

One is from the lovely Em of Lick My Cupcakes:




And I would like to pass it on to And Darling, minteva's new blog. Hooray!

I also received one from A. at shut up, vita. But that requires a whole post, methinks!

If you've read this far, hooray! Here is something just for you.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. awwww thank you so much lovely! we MUST catch up when you get back from melbourne- you can tell me where to shop! (did i mention i'm going in dec? so excited!)

    and oh my lord i can't believe you did 5 radio stories in 2 days, that's amazing. seriously, i'm gobsmacked haha well done! where's your work experience?

    love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats love! I just went to the site and "nominated" you. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't realise bacteria was so stackable.. would that count as genetic accessorizing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. producing the uni newspaper sounds SO COOL! Hey, I totally came as Courtney Love for Halloween, then Em was like "Tara did that a couple of weeks ago!" and I remembered reading about it on your blog, haha. Need photos missy! I just blogged my costume, check it out for comparison ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you get that infection from doing so much work in 2 days?

    hey sorry i haven't sent you a print copy. that plan really fell through. T-T
    we're going to go to print eventually but it'll be a while...
    anyway, i'll go post your pressie soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!