Tumblin' Fool


( )

So things have been a bit quiet on the ol' blog but I HAVE been updating my almost-forgotten tumblr! I am having cheating on Blogger a bit with Tumblr. How can I resist it when it finds such awesome pictures like the one above? I'm not following many tumblr blogs at the moment, so if you have one, or know of a good one, let me know! You can find mine at gininateacup.tumblr.com.

Hopefully I will have more time to do more posts next week - I have the week off uni, so should have a bit more free time! Have a great weekend x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. That photo is fabulous! I have a tumblr (jaztee.tumblr.com) but I really have no idea how to use it, one day I'll get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, inspirational photo.

    Love lvoe love the name of your blog.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!