Bang Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down


I get sent quite a few emails about collections and labels and the like, but I rarely post about them. However, I couldn't resist posting a few shots from the new Chip Chop! collection, which is titled Bang Bang, Baby!. I know Chip Chop! made really cute tote bags and tees (I used to have a tote which had 'Fall in love, it's fun', as well as a scarf from when they collaborated with Sportsgirl for an art-inspired collection), but I didn't know they made dresses and other items of clothing as well.

Designer Hannah Chipkin was inspired by Spaghetti Westerns, seedy whisky bars, the imagery of the midwest, and sixties sirens such as Brigitte Bardot, Jane Fonda and Nancy Sinatra. It's all put together in a super fun and wearable collection and the lookbook is very cute indeed!





I love the Americana feel of the whole collection (which I think will be pretty huge for summer) and Chip Chop! are known for their cute, Henry Holland-esque slogans on their shirts - this collection features phrases like 'El Dorado with Ricardo'. My favourite piece would have to be the Lucky Star silk shift dress in the first photo, it's also available in navy blue but I'm loving the cornflower blue for the warmer spring weather. 

The range is available in selected boutiques and online at www.chipchop.com.au. I'm going to snap up one of the shift dresses as soon as I can afford it!

x

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang My Baby Shot Me Down 


{Gin in a Teacup received no compensation for this post, it's just a collection I think is cute and I think you guys would like as well!}
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!