Shop 28 VIP Night


On Wednesday night, my friend Presten and I popped along to see the new Spring/Summer collections at Shop 28, a boutique in North Perth - which is coincidentally (and detrimentally to my bank balance) about ten minutes away from my house.




Shop 28 stocks labels like Metalicus, Wrangler, Rachel Gilbert, Bec & Bridge and Mimosa. It's a pretty eclectic mix that walks the line between edgy and girlie, something that's very much reflected in the aesthetic of the shop assistants (and the owners, pictured in the middle).




We had some Chambord and champagne cocktails and some delicious mini cupcakes and flicked through the clothes with some of the very stylish guests. 



And here's my absolute favourite piece that I spotted on the night... this adorable crane origami necklace.


x

p.s For more pictures check out the Gin in a Teacup Facebook page!
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. That gold skirt...aghhhhh how amazing.

    xx S

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh this looks like a fun night, Tara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love girl with champagne/check coat/blue dress - she's got great style.
    Also I weirdly love the gold tassel-y bag - it's like Christmas tinsel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!