2011 in Outfits


These are some of my favourite outfits from 2011. I think that last year I developed my personal style a lot more, became comfortable with taking risks (like dying my hair pink, blue, and red; getting a tattoo; getting my nose pierced) and bought some incredible pieces that I'm sure I'll wear for years and years to come.


I didn't really make any style resolutions for this year; I wanted to build up my collection of flats (since I don't wear heels much) and as you can see from these photos, I definitely thrashed my Sportsgirl brown loafers, which appear in half these photos, and my Wittner patent ones. I also wanted to build up my vintage collection, which I think I did pretty well. 

I'll be writing a post on my 2012 style resolutions in the next couple of days, but it was fun to revisit my favourite outfits from last year and see how much has changed from 2010

x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Lots of cute outfts and different hair almost everytime! I should try experimenting with my hair a bit more this year :)

    www.kashenjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!
    Love your outfits - especially the second row, far right - the oversized cardigan looks uber comfy without bringing the rest of the ensemble down, aand I like the third row middle, because who doesn't adore both tan/brown and maroon/burgendy/red together?
    Also your last photo is brilliant. What are those printed on your dress? If I could find the bigger photos I would look more closely.
    Anyway, just felt the need to share all this with you.
    Looking for new blogs to read, and I definitely admire yours :) Will follow it!

    Take care,
    xZ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!