What I Wore 13.10.08


I've worn some variation of this outfit all weekend, so you haven't really been cheated by no outfit photos for the last two days!

Shirt: American Apparel//Cardigan: Jay Jays//Shorts: French Kitty//Tights: ?//Shoes: I ♥ Billy

This weekend was fairly busy... on Saturday my mum came to see me on her way back to Bunbury from Sydney, and then Boy and I went to his sister's birthday dinner at the Rose & Crown in Guildford. It was a pretty nice restuarant (except I had a mosquito baked into my shepard's pie!), but I didn't really know any of her friends so I was quite shy.

Then on Sunday was the long-awaited record fair! Boy and I got there about half an hour after it started and I was worried that all the good records would have been snapped up by eagle-eyed collectors but I bought SO MUCH. My dad got me a vinyl player last Christmas and I've been building up my record collection ever since. I didn't have time to upload the photos today but I promise I will put them up soon!
Hope your weekend was also filled with delightful people and musical treats!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
11 Comments

11 comments:

  1. i'm hoping you didn't eat that mosquito by accident....
    i love your peach shorts, they totally match the colour of your post title! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm mozzie pie! Gross! Haha. Love your shorts, too cute with the stockings! Where was the record fair? I didn't even know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blossom Clothing has moved!
    Visit www.bellefantaisie.net to whet your appetite that is all things fashion! Comment and you will be added to the blog roll in exchange.
    Lovex

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. loving the tights and shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! and the record fair sounds awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. a dreamer - Haha no I didn't eat the mozzie, it was baked into the cheesy bit at the top IT MAKES ME QUEASY TYPING THIS. And hehe the coincidental matching of shorts & blog titles made me giggle!
    em - It was at Vic Park Leisure Centre, I think they said they're having another one in May? I only know because Boy got to talking to this old rocker at 78 Records!
    blossomclothing - I will be sure to check it out.
    Geri - thank you! x
    saray - you are too kind :)
    gem - IT WAS! Ahh it was heaven for a record nerd like myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, how cute! I love how you've paired your shorts with your stockings to get them some extra mile-age - love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I don't know WHY I bought shorts in the middle of winter, it was either tights or blue legs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey a mossie in your pie - it's just extra protein (as my husband would say, eating ants on picnic food or whatever).

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha extra protein with a free helping of ross river virus - yum yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!