What I Wore 22.12.08


First of all, I bought a new modem! So it's back to regular posting. I actually haven't been up to much during my blogging absence, Papa Lloyd has come to stay with me to watch the cricket, I went with him one day and, well, I was bored; my cousins from Sydney (who are around the same age as me and my sister) have come over for Christmas; my grandma had her 70th birthday (and big family party) on Saturday; Boy has moved into his new house; and now my sister is staying with me until Christmas (WHICH IS IN THREE DAYS!!! THREE DAYS).

And today I went to IKEA with Boy & my sister to get some stuff for Boy's new house. I ended up buying a cutlery set and a set of red candles. Why? I think it's impossible to walk out of IKEA without buying something. Or eating the meatballs. Mmmm.

Dress: Cotton On//Belt: Valleygirl//Shoes: Rubi//Bag: Sportsgirl

Sorry, not the most exciting outfit in the world, but I have bought lots of lovely things in the past week that I am looking forward to putting on the blog!

Can I appease you with my Christmas wish list? A little late, but hey!

These headphones from fledflare.com; blue Rayban wayfarers; The Sweet Tooth tunic from Modcloth.com; a pink typewriter; Lolita Lempicka perfume, Plumage of Burma clip from Modcloth.com; Naomi underwear from Agent Provocateur; this iPod speaker from Charles and Marie; a fancy chandelier (I'm moving house next year); peacock tights from Modcloth.com; Gwen Stefani Harajuku Girls perfumes; tickets to Europe; and tickets to the Mighty Boosh!

I'm sure lots of you are on Christmas holidays, hope you are having a wonderful time! And to those getting their T.E.E scores tomorrow, GOOD LUCK! I send love & kisses!

x

QuickEdit
Tara
11 Comments

11 comments:

  1. your blog is super,cute. I think now the time has come to go professinal. you have to look for a professional photographer and so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous comment is rather strange!!

    Also. Love the outfit - looks like one of those ever comfortable dresses :)

    I can't wait to get my butt to Ikea & shop to my little heart's content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha what you said about ikea is very true.
    i know only 3 days until christmas wooooooahhh!!

    i really like those tights on your xmas wish list/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, I'm so happy to see your 'Daily Outfit' photos again! :D I have seriously missed them, you always look so adorable!

    Can I just say, the colour of your new dress is P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N! Yum!

    P.S. Thank-you so much for leaving me feedback, lovely! I appreciate it so much, it means the world to me!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the Mighty Boosh at Wembley last week. They were amazing; you defiantly need to get tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that tunic = <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OnlineBiashara - Haha, I think my student funds will not allow for that! :P
    bambola - I'm so excited for you! WEEE NEW HOUSE! :D :D
    A dreamer - They are sold out though! NOOO! Maybe there will be a Christmas miracle of some sort.
    Miss_Corrine - Thank you dearest! I hope the feedback was helpful!
    tiny - AHHHHH you're so lucky! I don't think they are touring to Australia anytime soon, so I will have to wait & hope :P
    mermaid - I know! I WANT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a kickass christmas list! And hooray for the new modem :D

    I hope you have an excellent Christmas break, I can't believe how soon it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, glad you're back! Your dress is lovely, I love the colour.

    Just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas, as I won't be on the internet so much for the next couple of days (I think). Hope you have a lovely day! It has been great getting to know you through your blog. :)

    Lots of love

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit, and I hope your wishes come true! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. THAT DRESSSSSSS!!! If you get that and I dont I will be ever so jealous :P Love the chandelier too! Mmmm ikea meatballs...*drool*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!