What I've been up to when not imbibing copious amounts of gin and tonic.


I kind of don't like this weird time between Christmas and New Year, where no one has any real schedule and ends up eating dinner at about 9:30 at night and staying up until ridiculous hours and then sleeping in until 10 or 11 in the morning. Anyway. This is an attempt to kind of summarise what I've been doing in this holiday n0-man's land.

These are a few of the things I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas...

Tara doll made by the gorgeous Em, Totoro (!!!) & kimmidoll from the amazing Boy!;
Books: The Golden Age of Couture: Paris and London 1947-57 (from Mama and Papa Lloyd), The Cheap Date Guide to Style (from Boy) & The Mighty Book of Boosh (from my sister)
This awesome clock from my sister
A gorgeous bracelet from Boy's parents
Last Sunday, I went out to lunch with some lovely blogging girls, Em, Liv, Amanda, Shannon (who I met for the first time and pretty much fell in love with), and the obvious favourite of the day Avalon Charlotte! My camera was out of batteries so you have probably seen these pictures on the other girl's blogs already... well, here they are again!


It was so good to see them again!
I hope you have had a fabulous break too!
x
p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mama Lloyd! I love you!
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mama Lloyd!!!

    =) This in between period is always weird. I prefer structure...

    Hope you have a fantastic NYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAY Totoro! Happy birthday to Mama Lloyd! Stop looking at pictures of boobs.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh totoro! so lovable. have a great nye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bambola - Me too! It sounds lame but I need some kind of routine or I go a bit insane.
    Em - I will if you will! :P
    a dreamer - I know! Best present ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygoodnes!! is that a totoro doll?!?! im soo jelous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!