What I Wore 15.05.09


Tonight I am off to YET ANOTHER play involving family members. It hasn't been a super fabulous week so I would much rather stay home in pajamas and watching Black Books. But oh well. I know it won't be bad, because all the other plays I've seen by their school have been good. But, you know.

Also, I spent about half an hour looking for my camera connector cable. Why did I NOT think to look for it in a jewellery box that was under my table *cries*.


♥ Dress: Leona Edminston

♥ Cardigan: Cotton On

♥ Belt: Valleygirl

♥ Tights: Razzamatazz

♥ Boots: Target

♥ Beanie: Sportsgirl

♥ Earrings: Present from Boy's parents

♥ Ring: Burlesque show

♥ Bag: Temt

Even though I had a pretty rough week, I do have some pieces of good news! I have a trial for a job next week, so fingers crossed for me would be much appreciated! I also have more news which isn't exactly ready yet, so keep your eyes on this post, because I will add it soon? AM I NOT INFURIATING?

And I just wanted to say happy birthday to lovely Amanda! Love you pretty lady!



Tomorrow night should I go out for Italian food or go and see Let The Right One In? These things are important, you see.


x


p.s Is anyone going to this? If so, see you there!

Rock N Roll Collectors Club
Hard to find rare records, CDs, DVDs and books on music
Venue: Leisure Life Centre, Victoria Park
17 May
9am - 3pm
Cost: $3 Adults

p.p.s Does anyone want to come to this with me next weekend?
QuickEdit
Tara
11 Comments

11 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! It looks really warm and comfy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit looks SO good on you! You really suit darker colours! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of navy, black, and cognac! Also, I've got my fingers crossed for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i can get the time off work - yes! and i am going to see nick cave, don't know when yet though. i love him a little bit

    ReplyDelete
  5. nawww, thank you! love the way you're styled the dress with the belt + cardi, you look gorgeous.

    YAY more news, i wants! & oooh that nick cave thing would be cool, i'll look properly tomorrow :) we should totally do a blogger-rendezvous with miss kittentails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emz - It was! Usually school halls are freezing, so I was glad :)
    Monster Girl - Aw, thank you!
    Annie - Gah! I'm so nervous! But thank you ♥
    kittentails - ME TOO! ♥ ♥ ♥ Yes we should have a bloggerdate to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the belted sweater look. I feel like I can't pull it off though...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my fingers are crossed!!! :D
    can't you go out for italian and then see the movie?
    if you can't then go see the movie. it looks freaky but slightly comical. i can imagine her sucking on his neck then choking on his blood. heh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love those boots!!! Hope you had a good time at the play, and good luck and fingers (and toes) crossed for the job trial next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love the color scheme of your outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Join the Gossip - Thank you! :)
    A dreamer - They were on opposite sides of town :P so I'm going to see the movie this weekend hopefully!
    Katy - Thank you so much! ♥
    cindy - Thanks, I hardly ever wear all darker colours... maybe I should wear them more often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!