Ask me, I won't say no, how could I?


Ooooold photo, you will be glad to know I no longer drink Pulse! :P



I have had this blog for almost a year & since I never did an introductory post, I thought I would jump onto the 'ask me anything' bandwagon & get you to interview me for the big blogiversary!

Any questions about my favourite places in Perth? What's my favourite food? What music I bop away to when writing the blog? Why I like to write? Who my favourite blogger is? How I met Boy? What it's like working in retail? JUST ASK! I would love to answer them & meet more of my lovely readers. I'll answer the questions when I have a good enough number.

Fire away!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
9 Comments

9 comments:

  1. heee cute photo! we must plan a catch up soon miss, when are you free?

    & yay title that is one of my most favouritest smiths songs :) (the other being bigmouth strikes again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of want to know all of those things! *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  3. why'd you start blogging?
    fave foods?
    and a childhood photo. YAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's your favourite part of living alone? Do you ever wish you had a flatmate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you find knowing everyone in perth endearing or stifling? i could never do anything without my neighbor's brother's cousin's dog's aunty seeing and telling my parents, partially why i left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! What's the best fashion-y item that you've ever purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo! Pulse is evil hehe

    I just found your blog so my question is, what is your fave thing to do in Perth? :)

    www.prettyyoungthing86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Favourite album? Or go all High Fidelity and top five it.

    2. Best colour to wear?

    3. I hear your sister is pretty awesome. Confirm/deny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm from Perth too! Yay!

    What's your favourite place to hang out in Perth? & How old are you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!