What I Wore 12.07.09


Hiiiiii.

This is what I wore to have a delicious vego breakfast at Dux Cafe, which is conveniently right at the end of my street. I am stuffed full of yummy food. Life is good.
♥ Leona Edminston Dress
♥ Valleygirl belt
♥ Cotton On leggings
♥ Steve Madden shoes
♥ Computer chip earrings I bought at Supernova
♥ Sportsgirl beret/tea cosy :P

You may notice the slightly shambolic state of my house at the moment... Boy is staying with me while he finds a permanent abode so I apologise! I am planning to organise it while listening to the Triple J Hottest 100 of all time. Hey Jude just came on.

From Wikipedia:
The song's original title was "Hey Jules", and it was intended to comfort Julian
Lennon from the stress of his parents' divorce. McCartney said, "I started with
the idea 'Hey Jules', which was Julian, don't make it bad, take a sad song and
make it better. Hey, try and deal with this terrible thing. I knew it was not
going to be easy for him. I always feel sorry for kids in divorces ... I had the
idea [for the song] by the time I got there. I ch anged it to 'Jude' because I
thought that sounded a bit better." Julian Lennon discovered the song had been
written for him almost twenty years later. He remembered being closer to
McCartney than to his father: "Paul and I used to hang about quite a bit—more
than Dad and I did. We had a great friendship going and there seems to be far
more pictures of me and Paul playing together at that age than there are
pictures of me and my dad."
Although McCartney originally wrote the song for Julian Lennon, John Lennon thought it had actually been written for him.

Thank you for all your congratulations about my uni results :) I was very happy indeed! I am kind of freaking out now because I realised it's only two weeks until I go back, where does all this time go?
x

p.s I have a new Twitter account - http://twitter.com/gininateacup! Follow me!

p.p.s I decided to do the q & a post for my 200th post, so it will still be a while! I will remind you closer to the actual date... but please still leave a question if you have one!
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. This dress is stunning :)

    www.prettyyoungthing86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so, so pretty :) And yay for the upcoming 200, I shall have to think up some cool questions for you. Hmm I think I may have to cave into the Twitter soon and open an account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too flippin' adorable! You look fantastic missy, I haven't seen you in agggggges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!