Happy Birthday!



Image via Cakewrecks

I've been so busy with work and getting ready for the next semester of uni that I forgot my blog's first anniversary yesterday!

I just wanted to write a quick post saying thank you to everyone who reads this, everyone who leaves a lovely comment and brightens my day, and anyone who may have taken inspiration from something I've written. I've met some amazing people just through this blog, I've gotten to practice writing, I've had articles published, and been feeling a lot more fantastic!


I love blogging and even though I haven't been posting as much recently (how do people with full time jobs have any energy at all? How?), it doesn't mean that I love this blog any less or that it means anything less to me.
Anyway thank you all so much for reading and looking at my blog, I love you all!


xo
QuickEdit
Tara
10 Comments

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your excellent blog, Tara :) I love 'Gin In A Teacup', it's one of my favourites! Here's to many more awesome posts..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogger-birthday! That's fantastic! =) You've written some great stuff over the last 12 months, I'm so glad I've gotten to meet you too =) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPYBIRTHDAYTARASBLOG!!!!! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't been reading your blog that long but that cake looks good! mm. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy blog birthday!! i love that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on a bloggiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your blog. It's really awesome here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is truly and amazing cake. happy blogging. hope you got a taste of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday sweets!! You have an excellent blog that oozes inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw you guys! You are making me blush! Thank you for being so ridiculously sweet :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!