Hole In One


HELLO! Here's my second outfit post for Black Out. I maaay have phoned it in a little bit with the black tights, but trust me, if I put on coloured tights my legs just look like two kielbasas. And it has been COLD in Perth for the last couple of days! Yesterday it was insanely windy all day and I didn't think I'd make it through the day having to constantly keep holding my skirt down so I didn't have a Marilyn Monroe moment. So shorts and tights it was (I don't own a single pair of pants apart from some scungy harem pants from Target).

And yes, I pulled out my golf cardigan! I pretty much bought it just to be able to own it, if you know what I mean, but then I thought why not just wear it? It's actually ridiculously warm. Which is kind of negated by the little patch of torso that showed up when I decided to tie my top up like this.



Seed Femme top // Hi There by Karen Walker tights // Black tights :( // ASOS flats // Vintage cardigan from Plumberry Vintage // Pigeonhole panther ring

My dad and I have a tradition where we go to the West Coast Blues & Roots together and next year's line-up looks incredible. Robert Plant, IGGY POP (*fans self*), Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, Wilco, PAUL SIMON?! AMAZING! Sorry for ALL THE CAPITALS in this post, I was drinking a massive Red Bull while I wrote it.

Hope your weeks are all going excellently, and if you're participating in Black Out too then send me your links gurl! I want to see how everyone else is handling it!
QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an
    email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.
    Check out my page :: http://www.youtube.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!