Down, down, down the rabbithole


What do you think of the photos from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland?
Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter
Helena Bonham Carter as the Queen of Hearts
Anne Hathaway as The White Queen
To be honest I was expecting it to look a bit more creepy. I'm still so excited for it to come out though, I think it will be spectacular! Tim Burton is one of my favourite directors so I am sure I will love it regardless :) Although I wonder how Johnny Depp will be as the Mad Hatter - to be honest, I didn't dig him as Willy Wonka (not as much as Gene Wilder, anyway).
x
QuickEdit
Tara
8 Comments

8 comments:

  1. So, so, so, so, so, so excited!!!! Haha, Tim Burton, Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter have to my favourite combination of all time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks amazing, i'm so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I've seen these stills!
    So looking forward to it. It looks creepily delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny Depp is unrecognizable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the makeup is incredible! yep johnny as willy wonka frightened me. too "weird" and cold.

    i can't wait to see what this is like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am SOOOOO excited for this movie! im a huge tim burton fan and alice in wonderland is easily my favourite book ever. cannot wait!

    ps. cute blog!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, awesome! i hadn't seen these before, but i am SO excited for the movie to come out!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is the first time I've ready about this, I am so excited!! x


    www.prettyyoungthing86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!