You Rock My World




R.I.P Michael Jackson. I have been a huge fan for as long as I can remember - when I was about 10 I had a cassette that was full of "The Way You Make Me Feel"; I would just tape it whenever it came on the radio. It is very bizarre to witness the passing of a true musical icon in my lifetime. Much love goes out to his family, friends & fans.

With the passing of the beautiful Farrah Fawcett as well, it's a timely reminder to tell everyone close to you that you love them, as often as you can.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. R.I.P. Both of them will always be legends to me :)

    You are officially down on the project list dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad his gone :( Always going to be a legend indeed.

    You have a very lovely blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!