Where the Wild Things Are


...living in my jewellery box, apparently. These are five of my favourite animal rings!
Snake, lion, blingy owl, blingy cheetah, owl.



I've been sick all this week, I FINALLY got a doctor's appointment today and while they aren't 100% sure what's actually wrong with me, they did put me on antibiotics so hopefully they will work and I will be back to normal soon. I've been inside all this week watching Pushing Daisies, Seinfeld and... um... Rock of Love (please don't judge me, I was not in sound frame of mind!).
Thanks for your comments on the how-to post, I'm glad you liked it! It will definitely be a regular feature now :)
x
QuickEdit
Tara
8 Comments

8 comments:

  1. Ahh I've just been adding animal rings to the Alegorie inventory! We have a Lion and a Rabbit. Love animal rings! Your collection is superb! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! is the silver owl one from Equip? i think i saw one similar in there the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those rings are sooo cute, esp the owl one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. I hope you feel better soon, kitten! <3 Your rings are beautiful - in fact, EVERYTHING that you seem to own looks exquisite, you should totally do a post on your wardrobe and your favourite pieces! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rings :) I hope you feel better, Pushing Daisies always cheers me up when I'm at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rings are fantastic & adorable. I have a snake ring, it entwines around the finger. I adore it, but it's my only animal themed ring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I hope I didn't just comment on this twice?! I remember saving the post to come back to later but couldn't quite remember if I'd commented or not!

    ReplyDelete
  8. blog award waiting for you :)

    http://stockingsneededmending.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-award-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!