Shoe Lust


OK, so when I'm not wistfully thinking of cute gumboots, I daydream about owning these pieces of fantasticness... it's Easter soon... is that an excuse to buy all of them? Note: Other excuses include: "I just handed in a presentation, I should buy shoes"; "It's a Wednesday, maybe I should pick up some shoes?"; "I haven't bought any new shoes for a while, maybe I should buy some RIGHT NOW"; "I'm helping the economy - you're welcome, K. Rudd!"

Anyway, at the moment I am very much into the structured, heavy, crazy-architectural-design shoes. Have a look:
Wittner 'Asset' heels, $179.95

Wittner 'Soultry' wedges, $199.95 (IF YOU BUY THESE FOR ME I WILL KISS YOU. ON THE LIPS)
Peeptoe Shoes 'Miss Buckingham' heels, $249.00

Peeptoe Shoes 'Miss Aqua' heels, $249.00
Siren 'Geisha' wedges, $169.95
Siren 'Rasta' (? But anyway) boots, $279.95
YUM.
x
QuickEdit
Tara
9 Comments

9 comments:

  1. i have the geisha wedges! i love them. & i looooove those boots, karla wore a similar vintage pair in a recent post & i was already lusting after those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i love the wittner soultry wedges! and the kapitol brogues... GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first and third have my heart fluttering away!! Definitely good excuses to buy shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are good, and you know they would keep coming back every few years forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so hot, especially the scaly Aqua ones!!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those wedges!!!! http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amanda - Ahh lucky! Are they comfy?
    Gem - I've been wanting heeled brogues for AGES, I have flat ones that I hardly ever wear! I'm glad they're still "in style" for this winter!
    dapper kid - yes, I plan to act on those excuses soon!
    Skye - Yeah, I need some classic boots that are also easy to walk around uni in!
    Couture Carrie - I know, I love them!
    Cari - I wish I could find them in store but I haven't yet :( soon maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those brogues.. so gorgeous.
    Haha I love trying to find any reason possible to buy something even if it's really far fetched

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are the Wittner wedges current? I love them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!