Australia's September Issue


I loved this month's issue of Vogue, not only for the four beautiful covers but because there's so many great articles and beautiful photography. I had been thinking that Vogue in general had become a bit stale but this totally reaffirmed my faith.

One editorial in particular I loved was this one with Abbey Lee Kershaw & Catherine McNeil. They're both Australian models (Abbey Lee is in the Gucci ad, which I'm not a HUGE fan of, but whatever) and I think this shoot is abosultely stunning (even if it is a little NSFW, depending on your workplace's boob tolerance!).









x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. I think I must be the only person in the world who just cannot stand Abby Lee. She just looks like such a nasty little doll to me.

    Those pictures are super sexy though, I just wish they'd chosen another girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm not a vogue reader myself, but I do like flipping through and checking out the photos. I didn't even know they had Australian Vogue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!