Not your average boots


I just thought I would remind you lovelies about the two offers I have on the side of my blog!

Perth is supposed to be nearing the end of winter but all this rain is kind of making that hard to believe! So I thought I would show you the ultra cute gumboots (or wellingtons, or whatever you call them) from Plueys!

"Catstooth"




"Argyle Crush"


"Origami Me"



...Or, if you're more the staying in type, then perhaps some of the Whooga ugg boots would be more your fancy? (Note: Gin in a Teacup does not endorse wearing ugg boots outside the house. Seriously).


"Pewter Tall Ugg Boot"





"Pink Short Ugg Boots"

"Mini Violet Ugg Boots"



So please check them out if you still want a discount & want to warm you feet this winter!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!