What I Wore 19.08.09


First outfit post in a loooong time! I have to apologise for that, I have been busy with work & no one wants to see those outfits! Also, basically 70% of my outfits are work outfits and they aren't that exciting to post. I joined Chictopia the other day to motivate me (you can join too, with the referral code gininateacup555).

I've been stuck with the flu for the past couple of days, I have basically been stuck at home watching movies & cleaning. I went shopping with my sister on the weekend and bought the Siren wedges I was lusting over way back in this post, along with some other bits & pieces that I am excited to show you!

♥ Cotton On cardigan
♥ 'Mod vs Rocker' singlet from Ben Sherman
♥ Target harem pants (I bought these last year but they have a bunch of them in store now)
♥ Siren 'geisha' wedges (on sale!)
♥ Bracelet tie thing by Sportsgirl (ages ago)

Since I've been off sick, I've been watching a lot of movies. I watched Almost Famous today for the first time in ages & I forgot how much I loved it. It may have a place in my top five movies of all time...
x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. I love 'Almost Famous'! Harem pants have always made me kind of nervous, but you look AMAZING in them.

    P.S. Hope you get better soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i LOVE almost famous! i can quote the whole thing word for word almost ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in absolute adoration of your wonderful shoes! They are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!