I never thought I'd be posting about Eurovision...


Is it wrong that I'm completely in love with these costumes from the Eurovision semi-final?



I have to admit that, despite its obvious lure of glitter, sequins and trashiness, I don't actually watch Eurovision. I found these pictures on Jezebel. I've never really gotten into the over-the-topness of Eurovision, the one year I did watch was when Lordi (who, as you may remember, all look like badass Lord of the Rings characters) won with "Hard Rock Hallelujah".

But, I could see these sixties-inspired dresses being very comfortable in my wardrobe. I mean, by the tine they get to the actual Eurovision concert, these ladies (from Serbia, incidentally) will probably be dressed in sequinned dresses decorated with feathers and LED lights, so I might as well enjoy these costumes while I can...

x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. Definitely not wrong, they look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're coming home for the weekend you'll end up watching it with us .... Dad X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eurovision! <3 The best part of Eurovision is checking out all the incredible/crazy costumes. These ones are so cute! They look like you could actually wear them outside of Eurovision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha they are pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!