What I Wore 06.05.11


I can't believe I haven't mentioned it yet, but I'm doing work experience at Xpress magazine, which is pretty much my dream job. Tonight I reviewed Hungry Kids of Hungary and Andy Bull, and they were amazing! I loved it. It might be my gig of the year so far.

I got this dress at Myer in one of their thirty percent off sales and I've worn it at least once a week since. The lace collar is my favourite feature, I'm getting quite the collection of dresses and tops with peter pan collars. I wore it with these boots I got from Target for $28! Even though basically every second girl in Perth has a pair pretty much identical to these, I love them. They're incredibly comfortable too.


Quirky Circus dress//Cotton On cardigan//Black Razzmatazz tights (which are incredibly thick, they're more like leggings with feet)//Pigeonhole necklace//Vintage belt//Target boots//Vintage bag




I missed my last fringe trim and I'm kicking myself. I hate my hair at the moment! It's just at that annoying, in-between stage. And it's another two and a half weeks until I get it done... and I'm planning something pretty different so I really can't wait. 


I have an interview and another story to finish on Monday at Xpress, so hopefully this week my name should be in there! So far I've been writing the more news-y items at the start of the paper, which I still really like, but I am crazy excited to see my name in there! I used to send in stories and stuff since I was, oh, in year twelve? So it's incredibly awesome that I am actually doing an internship there.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the work at Xpress!! I adore your dress, I have such a peterpan collar obsession at the moment heading into winter I want to sew a collar onto all my dresses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the work experience at Xpress! You're going to kill it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww I love your hair at them moment! sexily disheveled! But I know what its like to want a change! cant wait to see your new do!

    Oh and congrats on the xpress internship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the internship! It must be so great to see your name in print!

    I can see why you wear that dress at least once a week - it is fabulous! I also have a pair of boots similar to those, and they are super comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one! There's no better feeling than things falling in to place, I'm sure you're doing an awesome job at Xpress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!