What I Wore 24.05.11


Okay, so this isn't technically what I wore all morning, but as soon as I got home from running some errands I realised that my Harry Stardust shirt by Made With Awesome had arrived. So, naturally, I ripped off the boring black tee I had on and changed into something infinitely more awesome. SCUSE ME:


Is it awesome?


Yeah, it's pretty rad.


My Harry Potter tee brings all the boys to the yard, etc.

Oh man! I'm so excited. I love it. I LOVE IT. So much that you have to settle for crappy Photo Booth photos because I couldn't wait to document it.

Now to see the movie! Would I be a huge nerd if I wore this there? Be honest. Or let me live in my little Harry bubble, whatever.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. lol! so good! man I am so pumped for the next HP movie, less than two months eeeep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh man, I love it. I need that shirt. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking awesome! If you don't wear that to the movie then you're almost wasting it's awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaay, I love this t-shirt!

    BTW, I'm in love with your blog and I wonder if we can follow each other..? what do you think ? even if no, I will be your follower <3

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!